Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Enjoying those warm winter days

I'm rushing outside to paint every time the weather gets around 60 degrees.  I've now finished painting Francesca's front end and installed the large front window.  This time I decided to use a primer paint first.  I followed this with the darker peach and then ragged on the lighter colors.  It was a great success--but it took me two days to get this done!



In the meantime, Ted was finally getting around to repairing the wood under the entrance.  This also took two days, but it all came out great in the end!




He also patched all the holes on the door side that were left from things that were removed--like water lines, vents, furnace cover.  So many holes!!!  But now they're all covered and sealed!  Go Ted!!




I had a great time using a mitre box and cutting out, painting and installing my wood frames around the windows inside.  Looking good!!



Really big news--Francesca's new tires on rims came this week!!





 One thing after another, one thing at a time, she WILL be ready to roll by spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment