Sunday, August 21, 2011

Another step towards the finish!!

It's been a busy week--an a productive one!!  I put flooring down under the area where the bed will be.  Found out that the old tiles that were a box in the camper are useless.  The adhesive was really sticky but would not adhere to anything.  So I switched to my new tiles. 

I  painted 2 coats of Kilz on all the walls and 2 coats of my paint on the rear side walls.  Ted and I got the bed frame put together--his design and it will hold just about any weight! 
And the supports won't move anywhere, even if they get bumped from the storage area.
     

 Hey, it looks just like a bed--okay,without a mattress, pillows, comforter...!!

I think I'm actually seeing more of what my Casa Toscana is going to look like when she's finished!  I think I'm actually going down the road of putting her back together--FINALLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment