Monday, October 10, 2011

Spacers and Wiring


Ted's been busy re-doing the wiring for the running lights the past couple of days.  It amazing to see this rat's nest of wires just hanging all over the place turn into neatly soldered and shrink-tubed wiring all ready to fit through the holes in the skin!  It all looks very nice!




 My dog, Lucca, is really loving our working outside--she spends most of the day laying somewhere nearby keeping a watchful eye out for intruders, etc..


I've been cutting, gluing and attaching three 2" wide strips of 1/4" plywood for the spaces along the edges that are not covered by other framing.  This gives the aluminum skins and the edge strips something to attach to.


I still have the street side of the camper left, but that will have to wait until Sunday at least.  Between things going on--appointments, day trips, high school reunions (yeah, got that this weekend), and rainy weather--Sunday looks like the earliest I'll be able to get back to work.  I guess that's alright because my body just aches!!!  Why do I feel soooo old???

No comments:

Post a Comment